An H our Before
• Make the pudd i ng and toss
together the cranberry topping.
• Toast the spicy croutons in a pan
and set aside to cool. Then add the
cabbage to the pan to braise.
• Startthe Pork and Sweet Potato
Stew. Once it’s ready, turn heat down
to low and cover to keep warm as the
At the Last
• Arrange cabbage and lemon
wedges on platter. Drizzle with olive
oil and top with the spicy croutons.
• Spoon the pork stew into a tureen.
• Pour pudding into aserving bowl
and add the cranberry topper.
Something to Sip
Mix a bottle of I ight red wine (such as
a Cabernet Sauvignon) with a sliced
lemon and orange, a few cinnamon
sticks, a cup of sparkling water, and
CRAN BERRY CRUNCH
BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS